CISCO Introduction to Network
Communication is almost as important to us as our reliance on air, water, food, and shelter. In today’s world, through the use of networks, we are connected like never before. Everything is directly or indirectly connected with network like mobile phone, internet connection at home, Laptop, Google Map etc. We can say, today a cell phone is a good helping tool for mothers who engage their kids with cartoons, animated movies and games. It shows that IT network is the need of every one even a house wife and a 3 years old kid. So we need to know the basics of IT Network, and CISCO Introduction to Network is an authentic source to learn all of the basics of network using interactive way of training method. Introduction to Network is not only the need of a layman but also leads us towards CCNA, MCSE, Virtualization, Cloud or Cyber Security.
You’ll learn these core skills
- Build simple LANs.
- Perform basic configurations for routers and switches.
- Implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes.
- Configure routers, switches, and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources and to enable end-to-end connectivity between remote devices.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills by the use of Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Configure and troubleshoot connectivity of a small network using security best practices.
The course aim is to teach you the basics of IT network, as you know IT network is the need of the hour. You will be able to build simple Local area networks (LAN) and would be able to configure network devices such as Routers & Switches.
Course Realated FAQS
Most frequent questiofuga teneturns and answers
- Cisco NetAcad Program.
- CISCO ITN Certificate.
- Training Participation Certificate. (By Learn at Home)
- Instructor-Led Training. (Recorded Video Lectures)
- Enroll in the course using registration form
- Check your given email and create account on Netacad
- Attempt your netacad assignments using video.
- For a step by step visual aid please view the video Here
- After completion of assignments, you CISCO certificate will appear in your Account after 24 hours
CISCO Introduction to Network Training is self-paced training, you can study it by yourself at any time. If you have any question do share with us through WhatsApp/Sms. After successful completion of training we will provide training completion certificate.
Yes, we will enroll you in the CISCO Introduction to Network module. You will attempt your assignments and after completion of the module CISCO will award you CISCO Introduction to Network Certificate. Your Introduction to Network login credentials has been via email provided by you.